Monday, April 19, 2010

Three Little Pigs

I forgot to post this video a while back. A couple of weeks ago our ward had a Primary Talent Show. It was lots of fun to see all the kids do their talents and let us learn a little bit more about each of them! Have I mentioned that I love my calling as Primary Pianist!! Anyway, Cora was the only one that wanted to participate. She wanted to tell the story of the Three Little Pigs. We practiced for it quite a bit and she was doing great practicing at it! My favorite part is when she acts as the big bad wolf and blows the piggies houses down! However, when we got up there, she chickened out and I was the one that told the story. Oh well, I was just impressed that she had the courage to get up there. Kayley didn't want to do anything, a stark difference compared to last year's talent show when she sang a Taylor Swift song. Oh well, maybe next year both of them will want to do something!

Again, don't forget to pause the music.

No comments: