Monday, April 19, 2010

Our Girls

Well, I was all excited about these matching dresses for the girls for Easter because I found them on sale and they had Kayley's size in them, which is getting harder to find Kayley's size in something that matches Cora! However, since General Conference was on Easter Sunday, we didn't get to wear them until later. Anyway, here are the pictures from their matching dresses debut. They had to do some cheesy/funny faces as well as the usual cute ones. Now I just have to find a cute little boy outfit that matches these dresses and then when our little boy is born, we can get pictures of all three of them!
Here'a a random picture of the girls trying on hats at Bass Pro while we were waiting (patiently, I might add) for Daddy to finish up at the shooting range. Cora refused to wear the racoon hat, so she opted to just wear her hat from home that they had both brought in. Have I mentioned that I love our girls!?!

A funny thing they did yesterday, we were on our way to church we saw one of the Blue Springs water towers. One of their favorite things to do is to figure out whose water tower is whose...this particular one has always been Olivia's and Katrina's water tower because it's by their house (old house now)...so yesterday Cora got excited about seeing Olivia's water tower and I had to sadly remind them that they didn't live over there anymore. Kayley responded that they should take the water tower down and move it to where Olivia lived now so that Olivia can have water where she lives now. I told them they have water towers by where they live now and would have plenty of water. It's still taking a while for it to sink in that the Carles live so far away now..for all of us!

1 comment:

Katie Reall said...

Darling pictures. The pictures of the girls on the fireplace in their matching dresses reminds me of the boys at those ages. Sniff...sniff....makes me sad - enjoy the time. It goes too fast. Okay, I'm tired and emotional! :)