Saturday, August 15, 2009

Chief's Game

Well, after much begging and convincing, I got Nick to go to a Chief's Game with me the other day. Nick's cousin has season tickets this year and we are excited to be able to see him more often because of it, but he wasn't able to make it to the pre-season game and so he kindly sent us the tickets! So, Nick got free tickets and it still took convincing for him to go. I told him that he could either take me to the game and Michelle/Kendall would watch the girls, or Michelle and I would go and take Cora with us and he and Kayley could go watch a movie together. So, he finally was convinced to take me...so thanks to Michelle for watching the girls we had a fun time getting soaked! It was nice cool weather when we got there and then during the 1st quarter it started raining a bit and then let up for a while, then started and never stopped! During halftime we started feelind drops on our heads and realized that our umbrella was failing us...so we lasted until about the end of the 3rd quarter and then headed out...but the best part was on the way to pay for parking, a lady randomly rolled down her window and asked us if we wanted a parking pass. Of course we said yes (not even knowing how much parking was) and were extremely excited and grateful when we got to the window and found out it 22 bucks JUST TO PARK! Wow!! I know now how those players have such nice cars! :) Knowing Nick if we had gotten up there and not had a pass, he would have backed up and left the game and not gone...so I'm really glad for that pass! It was a fun date amidst the weather! Oh...and here's a pic of the cousins playing before we left!

2 comments:

John n Shannon said...

Tell Nick he's a bump on a log! You shouldn't have to convince him to go out on a date with you. Especially when it's free!! That's his favorite word after all!

Lisa R said...

At least your husband is not obsessed with football like mine! I am sure he was glad you drug him along!