Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cheesin' at Hardee's

The other day we went to Hardee's to eat and Cora was just sitting like this in the little window next to our booth...it was picture perfect, so I grabbed my camera and of course Kayley posed for me too. I just have to say that our girls are so cute and we love them so much! Oh...and for an update, we are officially diaper free! Cora is now sleeping both naptime and bedtime without a diaper almost for a week now and is dry everytime she wakes up! I'm so proud of our little girl!

4 comments:

John n Shannon said...

Yay for Cora! That had to be the quickest potty training I've ever heard of. She's so advanced for her age. Cute little Cora.

Tamara said...

Congrats on no more diapers!!!...for how long?? I'm sure another will be on its way soon! he he he....

hey- did you all win the chick-fil-a dress up as a cow day ordeal? Just wondering...

Colton Anne said...

No...sadly we didn't win the contest, but thanks for voting! It's still going on, but the top 20 are the most commonly viewed so by default they get the most votes. Oh well, I think you only got a free kids meal and a t-shirt and the girls wouldn't have shared the t-shirt very well anyway!

Colton Anne said...

Shannon, actually Kayley was faster than Cora. She had it all down from pee to poop to dry at night within 1 1/2 weeks. Cora was about a 2-3 week process from start to finish on it all. But she was younger than Kayley by a couple of months, so yes she still is a genious! :)