Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sister Night


After Kayley's birthday party the other day, Mary, Jessica, and I wanted some sister time with one another so we decided to go watch Time Traveler's Wife. I have to say that it was really fun going with my sisters! I'm so blessed to have such great sisters and I just wish my other sisters could have been there too! I did like the movie...although I'm going to forewarn you with the fact that there is a lot of bootie shown!! I mean a lot and too much in my opinion! But, very emotional movie-for me anyway. After the movie was over it was pouring down rain and of course our car was way far away! So, I took the bullet and raced out to get the car...I missed Nick as he usually does that. Anyway, it was a great night and it was great that our husbands watched the kids so we could have some needed sister time!

2 comments:

~jAnA~ said...

How fun for you guys!!! I have been wanting to plan a sisters get away. Guess Mary was in Missouri visiting. You all look great, and I miss seeing you all.

Mary Anderson said...

Good times sista! :)