Monday, February 16, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

Our family pictures from February 2009...

Just reminded of how old and grown-up Kayley is getting from all the pics!...Cora too!

We tried to get a few pics of just the girls, but Cora wouldn't leave my side...

Overall I thought they turned out pretty good. I always stress that one of the girls are going to freak out by one little thing the photographer says or does and that Nick's eyes are going to be shut. I was pretty pleased...although as you can see Cora seemed to have a little bit of a hard time at times, but we were able to get one that everyone was smiling and everyone's eyes were open! Wahoo! :)

3 comments:

What's up with the Walkers! said...

They are all great! How did you get them on the computer this time? I can't beleive how grown up Kayley looks, she is as pretty as a princess and you tell her Aunt Michelle said so:) Love....

John n Shannon said...

Adorable pics - very impressed! And Kayley is getting so grown up! Those are great pictures of her. Well all of you have great pictures but Kayley's just make her look so grown up.

Sam Ransom said...

Those are such great pictures!!