Friday, February 27, 2009

"Ana"

Today Cora woke up from a nap and asked me for a snack. Well, I couldn't figure out what she was saying, probably b/c I was trying to catch up on my blogging and not fully paying attention, but when I finally figured out what she wanted I realized she wanted a "Ana" as she calls it. I don't usually buy bananas very often as my girls go in and out of liking them and then they go bad and I am usually the only one that eats the banana bread, so to save my waist line, I indulge in other sweets! :) Anyway, I guess Cora has since realized that she loves Bananas! :) So I snapped a few pics of her with her bed head!

1 comment:

Lisa R said...

Cute pics, I love the pig tails! Tyler was the same way with "ba ba's," right now he is on a banana kick as well. When I am Walmart I have to purposely shop away from them so he does not go crazy!! Too bad you don't live closer, I think Cora and Tyler would get along well!