Monday, February 23, 2009

Our Cousin Katrina

The other day Katrina came over and played while Jess and Jud got some things moved and cleaned up at their place. She had pig tails in, which is now her trade mark according to Kayley. Anytime anyone has pig tails in now she always says they look like Katrina, no matter who it is! :) Well, I decided to see if Cora's hair would fit into pig tails (all of her hair that is) and it did and looked very cute I th0ught. I tried to get Kayley to wear pig tails so they would all match, but she's so into princesses that she has to always have her hair down now. Anyway, we had lots of fun with Katrina, I've never seen her so upset to leave our house before, Jess could barely get her out the door. It was cute!

No comments: