
Last week we were able to make an almost complete family outing with Nick's side. Shannon, Randy, and Quentin were all in town at the same time for various reasons and we all decided to celebrate by going to Chuck 'e Cheese for lunch. It was Kayley and Cora's first time and they both loved it! They both loved watching the puppets play music and they both loved the games. And even though they knew there were games awaiting them, they both ate very well before we played games.Cora's favorite part were the tokens..she carried the little cup around they give you with tokens and she only had one token, but loved to carry it around with her. She didn't really want to play many games, she just wanted to hold the cup with the one token. She was pretty easy to please! Kayley loved the games. Her favorite was riding the cars. I guess she has realized that they are more fun when they work. (When we go to the mall at the play place, Nick and I just sort of shake the cars and pretend they are working instead of putting money in b/c we are too cheap to pay money to get them running since they are so expensive for 20 seconds of riding.) So, Kayley was in 7th heaven that she could ride all of them that she wanted.
Then came the time to redeem the tickets. We had to share them between 3 kiddos with Kayley, Ashlyn, and Cora...so we tried to make it to where they all got the same toys and there would be no arguing. Well, that worked until Kayley changed her mind and wanted a sucker. She turned in one prize for 2 suckers...she went and shared with Ashlyn very willingly...then Cora had to have a sucker, so she did the same and turned in one of her prizes, then problem solved and it was a great trip! We will look forward to trips there again!
Oh...and by the way, look for coupons in the newspaper (sunday's) and also you can go to http://www.dealigg.com/ and print off some more coupons. We found that lunchtime had the best coupon options, plus it's not as packed! Good luck!
3 comments:
Be sure to tell Kayley that the picture of her smiling in the blue car, she looks just like Princess Belle!!!
I love chuck e cheese! Looks like you guys had a blast. Thanks for the coupon idea. We have not taken Tyler there yet. I figure he will learn about that and happy meals soon!
Hey I'm so glad you found me! I am terrible at finding people and so I'm always excited when someone finds me! Yes we should get together. James' parents live in Grain Valley actually. So if you see any Ransoms out there I'm probably related. Email me sometime! (seransom@gmail.com)
Post a Comment