
A couple of weeks ago, Kayley and Cora had a Parents as Teachers activity where we went to a Gym that does Gymnastic lessons. They opened it up for a hour or so for the children to play on the gymnastic equipment. I was way excited for Kayley to go to this event...don't get any ideas...I'm not trying to get her to be a cheerleader (those who know me, know my stance on this!), but I do like the sport Gymnastics and think that it is a good sport to do as I did gymnastics for a couple of years when I was younger. Kayley did not want to go at first, she cried getting into the car and on the way there. I think she was just tired as we were in a rush to get out the door that morning. I told her we were going to go and at least let Cora play and if she wanted to join in, she could. We got there and same attitude, until our Parents as Teachers Teacher convinced Kayley to participate. Boy was I glad and so was Kayley...she had a blast and did not want to leave! It took her a little courage to finally do the big trampoline, but she did do it and loved it too! We are looking forward to going again this next month!
1 comment:
Well then bring her to our house and she can jump on our trampoline all she wants!
Post a Comment