
Our Sweet niece Audrey celebrated her 3rd birthday about a week and a 1/2 ago. We went with Jessica and Katrina to Columbia for the day to attend her birthday party. The girls had a blast! Kayley and Audrey seemed to pick up from where they left off in playing with each other. They were pretty good buddies in Columbia and it's neat to see that friendship still carry over even though they live apart from each other now. They are almost exactly 2 months apart and it was so fun to see them grow and learn together at the same rate in Columbia. Cousins are such a special thing! I remember growing up and being so close to some of my cousins and I hear tons of stories of Nick being close to some of his. That friendship bond is so special and strong...almost as strong as sibling bonds. I love that we have since been blessed to live by cousins even though we've moved as we live close to the Carles and the Walkers now. We miss the Columbia Felkers so much but are glad that they are only 1 1/2 hours away still. We love you so much Audrey and hope you had a special and happy birthday! Thanks for having such a fun party! Here are some pics of when Audrey was born...October 21st, 2005.

2 comments:
Looks like fun! Sorry we missed it!
You are right about cousins! You guys were some of my bestest friends!! I want that for my girls so badly! I'm glad your girls get to have family close, that is such a blessing!
Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment