Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pigtail Debut!!

We have enough hair now for pigtails! I get so frustrated with her hair now looking all messy all the time going everywhere. So the other day I thought her hair might be long enough to put up in pigtails and yes they were! I just melted everytime I looked at her when they were up. Kayley's comment was, "Mommy she looks like Baby Katina!" (Baby Katrina...my sister Jessica's youngest.) Katrina wears her hair in pigtails a lot and I guess maybe she thinks they look alike too. Anyway, enjoy the piggies!! :)

Oh...and she does walk now...she's just crawling after me in these pictures b/c she was wanting to see her pictures on the camera right after I took them. I kept having to back up and take another one. Kids these days will not know anything but the latest technology, which means they will only think that digital cameras exist and nothing else, etc, etc...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love the pig tails! I miss those first pig tails when the hair is barely long enough to put up. They look so adorable!