Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Odd Places

Here are a few places that I've found my girls lately and was quite shocked and they all deserved pictures! I'm going to tell you ahead of time that I really do give my girls a nice comfy bed to sleep in! Anyway, you'll see with the pictures...


This is where I found Cora this morning as I was getting breakfast cleaned up. She is always at our heels waiting to use the computer...well she got the computer alright! It was too cute and she was just laughing when she saw me come in!! It was cute!!!

I found Cora right here...actually behind me when I was prepping my tomatoes from our garden to be frozen. I guess she was really tired. I knew she was down there singing, but I didn't think she was falling asleep...it was so sweet looking though! Definitely picture worthy!!
I found Kayley like this when she was supposed to be in time out. I guess it ended up in a time out for me as she ended up taking a nap waiting for me to get her out of time out! Not sure if she learned her lesson or not. Oh well.

2 comments:

Lisa R said...

Unbelievable! I wish Tyler would fall asleep anywhere, especially church! Your girls are so cute, they make me laugh!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Those girls are growing like weeds!! And totally cute, too! I love when they fall asleep in unsuspecting places!! Though my girls rarely do, unless its in the car!!