Well..thanks to Shannon's tag...here are my responses...hope you enjoy!
Two names you go by:1. Colton2. MommyTwo things you are wearing right now:
1. short-sleeved shirt, even though it’s freezing outside for September!
2. Capris…same as above!
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. My nose/congestion to clear up…I have a slight cold and my throat is extremely dry from breathing out of my mouth
2. My headache to go away…I guess I’m falling apart!
Two people who will most likely send this back
1 Stephanie
2 Cassie
Two things you did last night:
1. Had Family Home Evening…I know it was Wednesday night, but we missed Monday with traveling.
2. Started reading a book…something that doesn’t happen very often!
Two things you ate today
1. Way too many rice krispie treats and there will probably be more eaten before the night is over!
2. Cheerios
Two People you just spoke with:
1. Nick
2. Kayley
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Watching Katrina with the girls
2. Waiting for Nick to get home to start our weekend!
Two longest car rides:
1. From Columbia to Myrtle Beach…although it was longer for Nick as he drove the whole way since I didn’t know how to drive a 5-speed….thankfully we didn’t have kids yet so we could drive straight through!
2. From Sikeston to Columbia when Nick and I were engaged. I had gone down for a visit by myself while he stayed behind in Columbia…I think I was really lucky to not get a speeding ticket…that’s the quickest I’ve ever made it to Columbia from Sikeston!
Two favorite beverages:
1. Country Time Lemonade…nothing beats it sometimes!
2. It sounds weird…but I’m pretty partial to my ice water. Nick always gets me cup of ice water before we go to bed for me to sip on in the middle of the night. Isn’t he sweet!?!
Tag to anyone who wants to feel the LOVE!! And anyone who is a frequent visitor of my blog!! So that means maybe 3 people?? Hehehe. I agree with Shannon’s request here!!
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment