February wasn't very busy for us as most February's don't seem to be for us anyway. We have our typical Valentine's Day, but I neglected to take any pictures. I believe if I remember correctly though that we had Kayley stay the night at Aunt Shannon's house and I made our apartment try to look like a hotel. It was nice to have a night to ourselves, but I couldn't stop asking Nick about what he thought Kayley was doing at the time. I was also planning on making Nick breakfast and everything the next morning, but couldn't wait that long to see my Kayley so we went and ate breakfast with Shannon and Kayley instead! But here are the rest of our pictures from February. One day (upper left) Kayley decided to take off all her clothes and wear one of my undershirts. It was pretty cute to see her play dress up like this, but she got really embarassed when I tried to take a picture. Here is also another picture of Kayley and Audrey together. I believe we were watching Audrey for Sarah since she had a doctor's appointment or something like that. They are eating snacks together and insisted on eating them on the kitchen floor. Then another day this month I put Kayley in the cutest collared shirt I had found at a garage sale. I bought it cause it was almost exactly like a shirt I had, which I'm also wearing in the picture. Well, Nick's scrubs he has to wear for Clinicals also happen to be green, so I made him take a picture with us when he got home from work...he thought I was nuts, but oh well! And then I did a cute photo shoot with Kayley during the day in her cute shirt, but as you can see by the picture all she cared about was what was on TV at the time as she keeps looking towards the TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment