Friday, March 30, 2007

March 2007 Events

As this being one of my big projects on putting all our pictures/info that I can remember on our blog so I can print it and make a journal...I'm reminded about how quickly time flies!! Here I am only in 2007 and so much has changed since then!! So, here are pictures of our sweet, cute Kayley who is quite the ham! Our Sunday routine usually consists of going over to Aunt Shannon's house for dinner and then hanging out and letting Shannon and Kayley play and enjoying one another's company. Well, we often stay late into the night and so I usually try and remember to bring Kayley's PJ's and then we just get her ready for bed and sometimes she just falls right to sleep in the car and we transfer her to her bed. Well, I remembered her PJ's this Sunday, but since she had Sunday clothes on beforehand, I forgot socks and it was warmer during the day and I forgot her jacket. So, she had to wear Daddy's coat out to the car and she did look cute and looked awful warm even though her hair was a mess! Then the other two pictures are just ones of her being cute in the kitchen. She's teasing with me and giving me her cheesy grin and then she's also wanting the camera and wanting to look at the picture on the back. It amazes how young the kids learn how digital cameras work!
Also in March Kayley got to spend lots of time with two of her bestest buddies...Audrey and Ashlyn. We went up to Liberty for a visit, I'm not sure what we were up there for this time, but I'm assuming it was either for a job interview or house-hunting or something of that sort as we've been making lots of trips that way with Nick graduating soon. All these pictures of her and Ashlyn together were probably taken in a couple of different weekends. But Nick and I took the two of them to the park in their neighborhood to slide on the slide and swing in the swings and we went out to eat with them at Red Robin and then Kayley even loves Ashlyn so much that she is constantly wanting to hold her or change her diaper or just love on her!

Kayley and Audrey are good buddies cause we both live in Columbia together and are able to get together often. Kayley and Audrey are only 2 months apart in age, so they get along real well, unless it comes to sharing, which is hard to do at any age, but definitely as a kid! Here Kayley and Audrey are playing on a nice warm day in March at the park. We met them there for a picnic lunch and the girls loved playing on the playground equipment the best!
At the end of March we (all the Bells at the time) went to Silver Dollar City to use our passes for the opening of the season. It was a bit colder than we had anticipated, but it was worth the trip! We went to Silver Dollar City and I only got to ride the kiddie rides, but was glad that Kayley was old enough for them so I could get some rides in! But we also all splurged and got tickets for the Branson Belle. Nick and I had already been a year earlier and loved it! So we all took advantage of the discount you get with SDC season passes and went for the lunch trip. It was definitely a bit more windy up there as you can see with Kayley wearing one of Aunt Cassie's jackets and Ashlyn being bundled up in blankets the whole time! Then we all actually still fit into the condos!! We drew straws and Nick and I got the pull-out bed...not sure why they didn't have more sympathy for the only pregnant woman, but oh well! It was fun though!

No comments: