January was VERY uneventful! We had a nice break with Nick not having to go to school during Christmas break, but he also worked extra during then, which is also nice to bring in some money. But usually after Christmas is all over and New Years flies by, I don't have much energy/desire to do much anyway for a while!! So January was pretty easy going. Here are some pictures from January though. One is of Kayley after she had just woken up...she can have some crazy hair sometimes! Then the other one is of Kayley showing off some new clothes Aunt Cassie had bought for her. Not much else to report on other than next month Kayley will be old enough to start going to nursery! I can't believe she will already be 18 months! She is growing way too fast! But we are excited for her to make this transition, although I have to say of all the 17 month babies I've seen...Kayley is very well behaved during church!
No comments:
Post a Comment