Monday, July 12, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day 2010

Well, we did it again this year!! Anything for free and definitely anything for free Chik-fil-a!! The girls were so excited to dress up this year...it took them a while to take their nap knowing that when they woke up it would be time to dress like a cow! They dug out their Chik-fil-a cows we got a long time ago at the Chik-fil-a opening day to go along with their ensemble. I didn't think I'd need to convince Nick ONCE AGAIN to dress up, but yes, of course I did...he forgot how great of a deal it was last year. All four of us got to pick out ANY value meal we wanted...we even got the 12 count nuggets for the girls!! It was weird going as I knew this was the actual due date of Rex...instead of being pregnant for the event, I was carrying around a 1 1/2 week old baby! I decided not to dress him up since he only drinks my milk and not cow's milk!! He'll get to join in on the fun next year though!! It was fun and good food and I have to say we make pretty cute cows!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Looks like fun! :)