Thursday, March 11, 2010

Welcome Emmeline

I didn't want to post about this until I for sure had the correct spelling, but on Monday (the 8th) our newest niece was born, Emmeline Sarah Reall or "Emme" for short. Katie was induced on Monday morning and everything went well with everything. Emme definitely looks like a Reall to me, apparently baby pictures she looks more like Sam...either way, she's just cute! She was 6 lbs 14 oz and 20 in long I believe. Perfect size in my book!! Here are some pics of the family meeting Emme...apparently Ellie still calls her "Baby GG"....which was what she called her the whole time Katie was pregnant with her! She's a funny girl! We are glad all went well and are excited to hopefully meet her soon someday! She's the first born of the three due in my immediate family this year...so far anyway, apparently Mallory has been working on Edward telling him she wants a real baby! We'll see what happens!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yeah, well, Edward's never been one to give in to peer pressure. I suppose Mallory and I will have to live vicariously through the other three families.