
Also a funny thing that Cora did the other night...Kayley and Cora went visiting teaching with me during the day and one of the sisters I visit taught gave them a brownie and a cookie. Kayley's not a big dessert person, but Cora is. So Cora ate her immediately and all day was asking Kayley to eat hers, but Kayley was just waiting to eat hers later. Finally at night Cora asked again and Kayley finally told her (with some coaxing from me) that Cora could have one bite. So, while Kayley wasn't looking Cora's one bite consisted of her trying to shove the whole thing in her mouth. She got in trouble and Kayley of course then wanted all of her brownie. But that little Cora is really sneaky...thanks to Nick that is!!
3 comments:
i don't comment as often as i check your blog. i'll do better. first, congrats on the boy!! second, your girls are beautiful.
I just checked out your blog! How darling!! I am so happy to see that you are entering the world of superheros and guns!!lol
happy for you, Jenn
I think I did that wrong!!!
Post a Comment