Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Dearest Baby Bell


My dearest baby, I wish you could give me some answers...

Why am I showing this much this soon (14 weeks...but I feel like I'm already 20 weeks)?
Do you enjoy giving me headaches EVERYDAY?
Why do you already make me uncomfortable sleeping at night?
Are you sure it's just you in there and not another sibling that hid during the ultrasound?
Could you be a boy because of the way you sit differently in my belly?
Why do you make me tired all the time?
Do you have all my desire to do anything hidden with you, cause I sure don't have any drive right now to do anything!
Do really just enjoy making your Mom miserable during these 9 months?

So, if you could get those questions answered for me that would be great and please get back to me as soon as possible! Oh yeah...and I still do love you, even though it may not seem like it at times!
Love,
Mom

8 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Oh you are just way too cute!!! Love it!
And I'm with you on all those questions...especially why I feel about ready to pop and he's only the size of an eggplant! lol.

THINKING BLUE :)!

Melissa said...

LOL. I feel you. I am 10 weeks and this pregnancy is much different than my first two.

Jennifer said...

I'm with ya on the size and headaches and.. well pretty much everything :) I'm almost half way and I probably look like i'm 6 months along.. Yuck hehe...

Lisa R said...

hmmm, when you are super skinny to start off with there really is no where to hide is there!!! You do look adorable though, I hope you start to feel better soon!

Miss L said...

I totally agree with everyone when they say you look adorable. I do hope you feel better soon, but how fun to have little Baby Bell on the way!

Cari said...

I could almost post the exact same questions, headaches and all! That is a new one with this pregnancy for me. Congrats! Hopefully it will go away soon.

What's up with the Walkers! said...

You poor thing, you should call and vent more, I didn't realize the little one was being so difficult already:) I am beginning to think deep down that you want two babies, would that make you feel better if there was a better reason for it all:) Hang in there, at least this time I get to go first!!

Evan and Jamie said...

I'm sorry you feel so bad! It's been a rough 3rd prego for me too!! haha I'm not even brave enough to post a pic of myself. I'm bigger then when I delivered with both of my other two and I still have 8 weeks before my csection!! You are so cute though and I hope things go great with the baby and your family!!