Friday, January 1, 2010

Girls banging pots and pans for New Years 2010

Ok...I didn't realize my voice was SO loud when I was taping this video of the girls...oh well. It was fun having them up for New Years this year. We had a party with Grandma (Nick's mom) who came up and surprised the girls for the weekend. When she got there that evening, the girls opened the door and just started running aroudn the house screaming with excitement! New Year's was fun since we all got our "party clothes" (our PJ's) on and had lots of fun snacks we had all made. We (I) even got to get some "special juice" (Welch's sparkling grape juice, which I could drink everyday...especially being pregnant!) The girls had lots of fun! The girls got to bang pots and pans after watching the ball drop and we had to call Daddy on the phone and wish him a Happy New Year over the phone as he was on call that night and sadly got called in right at 11:45pm...he got to spend his new years with an 85 year old patient! It was a fun celebration and we hope all had a great New Years as well!

1 comment:

Lisa R said...

Your mother of the year! The thought to keep my kiddos up till midnight never even crossed my mind!!! Cute post, I should learn to relax and have fun more often like you guys do! Good times!