Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Love to See the Temple




I am so glad that I got a video of this as it doesn't happen very often anymore. Cora is now 2 and 3 months and just now sleeping in Kayley's room, within the last 2 weeks maybe. My baby is all grown up! But for the longest time we tried to get her to sleep in there every now and then and she would refuse and say it wasn't her room. She wanted to sleep in her room and in her bed! However she would still fight us to go to sleep. So oftentimes during this short period she would request Kayley sing her to sleep. It was so sweet! I hope the video works for you! My girls are growing up way too fast!

1 comment:

Mary Anderson said...

Cute!! Kayley knows that many words of the song? Thats more then I know! =D It looks like Cora is camera shy? =D hehe...