Friday, July 31, 2009

Visit with the Rodmans


I forgot to post this earlier. About a week ago, Nick's cousins, the Rodmans came for a quick visit on their way through to Colorado. We were lucky enough for them to stay and visit long enough to spend the night and the girls loved every minute of it. Roreigh their granddaughter/niece came with them and she is exactly one week younger than Kayley. The girls were in 7th heaven having her here! We went to TGIFriday's and Nick found a fabulous coupon to where we all ate (all 9 of us, 3 kids and 6 adults) for 38 bucks!! I was way impressed as always with Nick's deals as were the Rodmans! Then afterwards we came home and the girls got to take a big bubble bath in our jacuzzi tub and had a blast. Then of course Aunt Wilma always comes bearing gifts from her good deals she finds and it was present time. The girls were way excited as they got lots of girlie things and cool books and lots of other stuff. We had a great, but short visit with them!

1 comment:

John said...

Wow Roreigh is grown! I haven't seen her since she was two I think. How fun that you guys got to visit with the Rodmans. One of the luxuries of living near KC I suppose.