Friday, July 10, 2009

A Bunch of Cow Bells


Well, yesterday was Cow Appreciation Day at Chik-fil-a. All you had to do was attempt to dress up like a cow and you would get a free meal. So, a few black construction paper circles later and we were set...and yes I even got Nick to dress up and had to sneak in a picture while he was getting Kayley out as he wouldn't pose for me before we left. Well, we were glad we went! We got there and they said we could pick whatever we wanted between meals 1-7 and if the girls wanted a kids meal they could have that or get a regular meal. So what did we do?...jumped on getting the girls real meals! They both got a chicken nugget meal with a pop and they were so excited to have their pop! It was a fun day and it was fun to see the other people dressed as cows too. So, no we weren't the only ones! Oh...and I was pretty impressed with myself on our title...now I have a new Halloween costume idea! :) We are the Bells you know!! :)

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

That is absolutely GENIUS. I saw a flyer for that down here and thought how the heck would we dress up like cows! LOL....going to have to remember your idea for the next time!
Hugs!!

mshaw said...

Adorably affordable!!

Sam Ransom said...

Wow! That is prety cool! Great costumes! Who would pass up a free meal for the cost of construction paper?

Tina said...

So cute and creative!

Katie Reall said...

LOVE IT! Wish I could have been there to see you guys!

Rebecca said...

Totally cute outfits!!