Monday, June 1, 2009

A Few Posts...take a look...

Who says you can't do yard work with kiddos!?! Today Nick and I were mowing the lawn and I did the front and he did the back after me while I weed-eated. Cora was supposed to sit on the deck and just watch Daddy, but when I opened the gate to weed-eat the backyard, this is what I found. It was so cute! I just had to run inside and grab my camera and catch a shot! She really was just walking around while he was mowing, so sweet! :)
Oh...and do you see my garden in the background?!! We officially got it in the other day, finally! We put up a fence around it so einstein won't get into it...it's so big that even the dog can't get into the garden if he were on his hind legs and on a stool...but can't pass up that we got a great deal on all the supplies through craigslist! We also have to keep our hose inside the fence so he doesn't chew that up...but I guess it's a bit more work, but it's worth it.


This is a collage of a couple of different things. First are pictures of the girls playing in our old sink/faucet. We just replaced our sink/faucet to a new one, which I love now thanks to my great hubby! But the old one we listed on craigslist and put it downstairs until it sold and when I was getting it ready to take pictures, I found the girls playing in it. The other pictures are fun pics of the girls with Olivia, Audrey, and Lauren. Andrew and Sarah were coming through from their trip back from Montana and stopped and met us and the Carles for dinner at Godfathers. It's cute because ever since then, Cora has named all her babies Sarah and they were also pretending to be dogs the other night and she also said her name was Sarah. Aren't cousins so fun!?!



On Memorial Day we went to a Royal's Game with Michelle and Kendall and Patsy and James. It was almost all of ours first Royal's game, except Kendall I think. To think that we've lived here for 2 years and this was our first game. Oh well...it was fun and cheap! We did have to sit only 5 rows from the very top, but we did get $5 tickets, and it was also buck night so we got hotdogs, pop, and peanuts for a buck each...granted they weren't the best hotdogs as Nick could attest to that for you as he got sick, but it's a dollar!! :) It was fun and the girls did great! I think we may go again sometime!

3 comments:

What's up with the Walkers! said...

I need copies of your Royals pics, I don't have any. Except the one on Kendall's phone with Slugger, I'll send to you when he gets it to me:) Great pictures!

Katie Reall said...

How fun that you went to a game! I will have to tell Matt and Sam. We're going to our first Cubs game in August and I won't tell you how much I had to pay (only to find out later that my neighbor got the same nosebleed seats for dirt compared to what I paid). Oh well! :) You guys look great!

Cary & Katrina Sanders said...

Pictures are too cute!
Sadly, we lived in Columbia for 9 yrs and I NEVER have been to a Mizzou game! I know ... Cary always got to go!