Friday, May 22, 2009

What am I in for?

Ok..today Cora got into my makeup...and boy did she get into it!! So much that I ended up just throwing her in the bathtub after I used about half of my eye make-up remover to get it off just her arms! Needless to say I was a bit upset, but couldn't clean her up until I got a snapshot of her...a picture says a thousand words! So, I put a picture of Kayley (about the same age, a bit older by a few months) next to Cora (who is younger) and Cora's make-up mess is MUCH more messy! So, I'm not for sure, but I do know they are complete opposites in a lot of ways and from this example and many others, Cora is a lot more sneaky and gets into a lot more things...just ask Nick...for some reason when I'm gone she knows just how to push his buttons on getting into things. So, I think we are in for it with her! And people ask me why I'm not ready for another one yet!?!?! Welp...there's your answer! But, we wouldn't have it any other way and just love our little Cora!

3 comments:

John n Shannon said...

Oh no! Did they do this while we were talking on the phone? That's hilarious. Cora does have a cute and crazy personality. I like seeing the difference between the two girls. Kayley may need to teach Cora how to put make-up on when they are actually old enough. At least Kayley got it in the vicinity of her eyes....can't say the same for Cora's technique.

What's up with the Walkers! said...

How cute! Cora did quite a makeover, I feel sorry for you that stuff doesn't come off easy! I'm hoping Preston doesn't ever discover makeup:)

Stephanie said...

Bwahaaahhhaaa! That's funny.