This last weekend was our Ward's Variety Show. Kayley agreed to sing a song by Taylor Swift, "Love Story." She was so cute and we were so proud of her. Nick didn't think she'd do it at all and would end up getting scared, but we practiced every night and then that day, she even took a nap with her dress in anticipation of putting it on and performing. She was so excited and then even at the show, she kept asking me when it was her turn. She got up there and did great! Nick did film it while I was mouthing the words to her at the bottom of the stage. However I have no idea how to put the video on the computer. I'll have to see if Nick can do it. But, I also had my camera on the wrong setting when I gave it to Jess, so the pics aren't that great either! So I had to get some pics afterwards and of course her hair was all falling out, but it looked really cute and I had a flash forward to my future of putting up the girls' hair for their dances when they get older. Sigh!! Oh...and a couple of cute things she did was throw her flowers to the crowd in the middle of the song (she did that all on her own without any prompting) and she also spotted Nick videotaping her and she gave him the cutest little wave. We were very proud of her and love her so much!
10 months ago
3 comments:
Wow - Yay for Kayley! I was surprised that she got up there and did it. She's going to be famous someday!!
Too cute! My boys would be amazed that she's willing to do that! Can't wait to see the video!
I am so impressed-that is so adorable! So, looks like you will have wuite the performer on your hands! Hope the video is able to be put on-I look forward to seeing her perform!
Post a Comment