Tuesday, December 23, 2008

This Is Our Cora


Well, the other day I tried to decide what Cora is, a hoarder of food or a houdini? She was helping me with the dishes the other day and I found these pretzels in the silverware holder and then when I was finished I found her eating on this chocolate bar, which she must have hid it a few days before and then found it again for later. Then she is also a houdini as a few nights ago she started to wake up around 4 in the morning and just cry and cry. Well, I let her cry it out and by the 2nd night Nick and I both heard a thump and she had fallen out of the bed! So, we had one more setting that we could lower the crib and then set up a fort around her bed in case she did her trick again. So far, so good as she has not fallen out and she has also gotten over waking up during that time...for now at least! But, until then, the girls love to jump on the mattress by the bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad she didn't break her arm like Anna did the first time that she decided to make a break for it.

Anonymous said...

No pun intended in the last comment.