Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Pictures


Well we hope that everyone had a great Christmas this year! We sure did! The fun part was seeing the excitement of the girls about Santa Claus and their presents. We had fun with the Carles on Christmas Eve, especially with Uncle Jud being so willing to be the reindeer and having all the kids climbing on him!! :) The girls got what they wanted as Kayley was able to get her Pocahontas doll from Santa (the only thing she really wanted!) Cora of course was looking around for Santa Claus when we said "Santa was coming" or "Santa came." This age sure is fun! It is just going by way too fast! I remember our Christmas with Kayley when she was Cora's age and it only seems like yesterday! I'm just trying to savor every moment I can! We hope you all had a great Christmas and that you all will have a Happy New Year this week! Oh and please keep reading as I've put a few more posts up as I haven't posted in a while! Hope you enjoy!

No comments: