Friday, June 27, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

What is a summer without baseball?!?! Well, we were lucky enough to watch Judson and Edward's baseball games a couple of times this summer. They are both great players and we enjoyed watching them play! In these pictures, Judson is in the orange jersey and Edward is in the blue jersey. And of course the girls loved playing in the dirt! I got some cute pics of Katrina and Cora, but Kayley and Olivia also had just as much fun in the dirt!

2 comments:

What's up with the Walkers! said...

I keep forgetting to ask you how you do that! Learned from Stepanie I'm sure, you have so many professionals to look up too:) I want to learn how to put all those pictures into one square like that.....

Lisa R said...

I can't believe how adorable and big your girls are!!! I am so jealous of your garden, we had 2 zucchini that were the size of carrots before the bugs got to them! Next time I am in KC I will have to schedule a lesson!! Hey, happy anniversary, I think yours in a week before ours! A lot has changed in 5 years!!!