Monday, June 23, 2008

Helmets?

This is a clarification post. In the pictures I posted earlier about our trip to Arkansas, Nick is shown riding John's motorcycle. Well, Stephanie (my sister-in-law) made a comment about him not wearing a hemet...which is what I was thinking too Steph! However, luckily Nick really wasn't very good at shifting from 1st to 2nd on the motorcycle, so he never went very fast. But, even if he had gone fast, he wouldn't have been pulled over as we learned that Arkansas has no law on wearing helmets while on a motorcycle. So, even though it's a beautiful part of our country...it's full of idiots who don't wear helmets! Don't worry in case you were wondering John is NOT one of them!! :) He does wear his! Plus, if Nick had fallen off the bike...he was going so slow it would have just been like falling off of a bike!! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Being the wife of an insurance agent, I've heard some pretty awful stories about the life insurance American Family has paid out becuase of a motor cycle riders death. Nick, be careful!