Saturday, June 21, 2008

Our Trip to Arkansas #2

Ok..I know that these pics are a little late in coming on here. I had them all ready to go a week ago and the computer did something funky...so here are the pics from about 3 weeks ago when we went to go visit Shannon and John in Arkansas. I had been to Arkansas once before when I was in high school for a basketball camp and it was pretty hick-town and so we were expecting about the same for our visit. We were corrected. It's actually a really beautiful part of the United States. We had a great visit. We went to Abuello's to eat (a highly recommended Mexican Restaurant!!) It was yummy! Then we saw where Shannon and John both work...I guess they do have to work sometime! Then Saturday we did a bucket of golf balls at the driving range and it was really cute to watch Kayley hit the golf balls and to help us pick them up when she hit them. Then we took the girls to the pool while John & Nick did guy stuff and went to the shooting range. Then we had a fun barbeque with some of their friends (indoors as it started pouring down rain right when we were ready to walk out the door.) We had lots of fun and we have the pictures to prove it!! J See below!

1 comment:

Nik said...

Thanks for getting me that awesome tip- you'll be seeing the results shortly!