Here are a collection of photos of the girls. They are now learning how to play together now that Cora is more mobile. It sure is cute to watch them...at least when they aren't fighting. Kayley likes to take things away from Cora and as soon as she does, she immediately turns to Nick or I and spits at us to sort of tattle on her. It's cute, but can be annoying at times too! One of their favorite things to do is play in Kayley's room. Kayley likes to run to her room and yell for Cora to come running after her. Cora has to crawl pretty quickly, but eventually gets there...then when she gets there Kayley runs into the living room and calls for her to come get her again...it's pretty cute! They are growing so fast, but we are loving every minute of it!!
10 months ago
2 comments:
Colton,
Love the pics and glad you sent out your blog site. I started one recently too and found it a fun way to keep in touch. I hope you all are enjoying the KC area.
Rebecca
Colton. Your girls are too cute! I'm so sad I haven't met them. The time will come I'm sure. I'm glad I can at least keep tabs on you! ;-)
Post a Comment