July was kind of a busy month too...especially as we anxiously awaited Cora's arrival. With Kayley being 4 weeks early, it was hard for me to go those last 4 weeks in my pregnancy. For the 4th of July we went to Liberty to the town's firework's show. Kayley and Ashlyn had a blast together and the fireworks weren't all that scary to them as long as we had Kayley's binky and baby with us! John also made his first debut with the family for the holiday. He stayed at our house and seemed to fit in rather nicely with the family.

Ashlyn also turned 1 in July. I don't know what I was thinking being ok in a swimming suit at 7 1/2 months, but we wanted to celebrate such a special day with Ashlyn. It was a fun swimming party with cupcakes and popsicles...perfect to be eaten outside at the pool...no clean up...just rinse off in the pool!! Then the following Saturday we went to Ashlyn's house for her birthday party. She had a yummy cake made by Kendall's partner at work's wife. Ashlyn also got a rollercoaster toy from some of Kendall's friend's kids. It was the highlight of the party as you can tell Kayley loved it!

Kayley is also getting ready for her baby sister to come. She loves cheese sticks and I love that she loves them too since they are easy and healthy! I'll just give her one while I'm showering for the day and she just sits in the bathroom waiting for me to get ready while enjoying her cheese stick! She's also into this cheesy smile stage...it's hard to get her to smile a normal smile. I was able to get these two normal smiles, but with a lot of cheesy takes in between. Either way, she's still cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment