10 months ago
Monday, April 23, 2012
Rex loves babies
So I know I'm way behind on my posts....catch-up posts to follow. I wanted to write this down as it was so cute I didn't want to forget it. Yesterday at church the kids were fighting as they do often, but what group of siblings don't fight over their toys during church? Nick was trying to calm Rex down and started distracting him with a new baby in our ward that was sitting only a couple of pews in front of us. He told him, "that baby is watching you" and he would stop fussing about whatever he was fussing about. Then later in sacrament he would fuss again and again Nick would just have to say, "that baby is watching you" and even in mid-cry he would stop and pay attention to the baby. Needless to say he loves babies and always had naturally just as Cora did as a baby and even now. Then towards the end of sacrament meeting Nick had him sit on his lap so he could get a good view of the baby and Rex kept patting each of us to get our attention to make sure we knew there was a baby up front so he would point to the baby. So after sacrament meeting was over I took him up to go see the sweet baby. He was so excited! So, thanks baby Brielle for helping us keep Rex calm during sacrament. We are going to have to sit by them every Sunday now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment