Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Paradise Park

About a week ago we went with my friend Jessica and her kids to Paradise Park in Lee's Summit. It is a really fun place, and the girls could really stay there all day playing. We only got to play with our friends for a couple of hours before they had to leave, but we stayed and played a little bit longer. At noon they had a little storytime/craft thing that the girls just loved! They read a book about cows, made a cow puppet, and then made their own milkshakes. I wanted to make my own it looked so yummy! Then Kayley discovered that this room she had been playing in for quite some time had Dorothy chairs...these were chairs she had already been sitting in, so it was funny seeing her reaction when I told her. So she couldn't get enough pictures with the Dorothy chair. They were really cute and I'd love to have them for our house, but I guess we'll just have to continue to go see them at Paradise Park! Rex's favorite part was the water play part!

No comments: