Monday, April 25, 2011

Rex is learning fast!!

So these pictures are of Rex sleeping. I love to see him sleeping in the morning. This morning he didn't wake up immediately when I went in to wake him, which he usually does, so I tried to take advantage and get a sleeping shot of him, but I also had to use my flash since the lights were still off and he's squinting, but he's still cute. He's such a great baby still sleeping through the night 7-10 hours on average. I am still nursing him only I'm pumping and feeding it to him through a bottle. I feel like a new woman now that I'm not being bit all the time!! He's doing great with a bottle, always has in fact! He will take it ice cold out of the fridge or luke warm and in any kind of bottle. He'll take it from me, from Nick, from anyone pretty much, and he'll even hold it himself if he needs to. Have I mentioned he's such a good baby!?!
This last week he has learned two new things, waving "hi" and pulling up on his knees to furniture. He loves to pull up on his knees now and will do it any chance he gets. He does it when you are sitting by him too. I caught this shot of him trying to "read" the children's scriptures.

And who can resist this sweet smile!?!? This picture really does show his personality, there is rarely anything that gets him really upset.

The other day we were at Cabella's and the girls were so proud of themselves for figuring out how to do these annoying pop guns. Cora was really cute trying to aim it, I tried to catch a picture of it, but my phone camera isn't as fast as my regular camera, which I didn't have out at the time. They were pretty proud to show their Daddy though when he was done playing with the real guns!

Here's more of Rex pulling up to his knees today. He figured out how to do it on the fireplace and it's like a whole new world up there for him! He could finally reach all the toys I tried to keep out of his reach...I guess I have to find a new "up high" place now! It was cute tonight our little tikes chairs were by his bumbo and he kept going back and forth between the chair and the bumbo, as long as he could be up on his knees was all he was concerned about. The new found freedom he has gained!! It only gets faster from here on how fast he moves! Let the real child-proofing begin!!

No comments: