10 months ago
Monday, March 7, 2011
My Kids are growing up
Cora still likes to try to hold Rex just like he is a newborn baby. Sometimes he's ok with it and other times not. The times he is ok with it is very limited and short-lived as shown in this picture. It probably has to do with the fact that the boy is about the same size as her!
I wanted to get an updated picture of the three kids together. The girls love to be on the floor with Rex now that he is crawling, well army crawling. This picture shows their relationship almost perfectly right now. Kayley can't get enough of Rex and always crowds him. Cora loves him and he naturally flocks to her probably because he knows she doesn't get into his space as much as Kayley does. However frustrated he gets with Kayley getting in his space, he still loves her to death and loves to be around her and Cora as much as possible.
Kayley has been losing her teeth almost left and right now. It all started with that front tooth lost on Christmas Day, which as you can see by the picture is already almost all the way in now. She has also lost both bottom teeth. The other top one is loose and right after this picture was taken, I believe a day or two afterward I got a call from Kayley's school saying that she had knocked this loose top tooth out during recess. She told me she was playing Mario Kart with the boys in her class and she ran into a boy's shoulder in her class. She said she cried but not that much. I was really proud of her for handling it so well as she has been really emotional about losing her other teeth. It reminded me of when I was in 2nd grade and I chipped my adult tooth on the monkey bars. I just hope this doesn't mean that she will be chipping her adult teeth or worse knocking them all the way out! So she is really not trying to look mean in this picture she is just trying to show me all of her missing teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment