Wednesday, June 16, 2010

37 Weeks!!

Ok, technically I won't be 37 weeks until Friday and today is Wednesday, but it is definitely close enough for me to call it 37 weeks! I had my 37 week Dr. appt today and all was well, thankfully. I had my second biophysical/ultrasound with my amniotic fluid still being high. Everything measured out well, fluid and all. My fluid actually lessened a bit from the last one 2 weeks ago and of course he has grown more. I'm a little nervous if the measurements are correct with him, if he goes full term, he will definitely be my biggest baby! Kayley was 4 weeks early and weighed 5 lbs 14 oz. Cora was one day late and she was 6 lbs 10 oz. This boy at 37 weeks is already measuring at 6 lbs 6 oz...already surpassing Kayley's weight by far and getting close to surpassing Cora's. I'm crossing my fingers that he does come early, not only for my sanity, but in fear of having a really big baby! Other than that, things are going well I guess...or at least as well as it can be at almost 37 weeks. My back pain is constant now 24/7 as well as upper leg pain. It's harder to walk or to re-position myself whether in bed or sitting in a chair or going from sitting to standing. I feel like an old woman! I definitely have this pregnancy waddle walk down pat!! I'm definitely having more pain with this one than with either one of my girls so I will be so glad and relieved to have him here, even if that does mean sleepless nights...although I'm sure I'll say otherwise once he's here and keeping me up all night!

I tried to be cute and get the girls kissing my belly as they are extremely anxious for their brother to get here too. Cora asked me if the doctor was going to take the baby out of my tummy today at my appointment...if only Cora!! My doctor is back in town for my next week's appt so I'm anxious to see what she will say on if I can be induced early or not. There is also a pic of our baby boy...we only have about a million now with all the ultrasounds we've had to get with him. I think I'll have a full baby book filled with just his ultrasound pictures!! Oh well...here's to making it to 38 weeks, unless he wants to grace us with his presence beforehand!!

5 comments:

Miss L said...

Hang in there! You're almost done. :)

JanEllenSanders said...

Maybe he is bigger than our big ole boy! 9.1......

Colton Anne said...

Jan...PLEASE don't say that!! :) I don't know if I can handle a 9 pounder!!

JanEllenSanders said...

It builds character...all natural!!

Colton Anne said...

All Natural...I've already got enough character!! :)