
As mentioned on an earlier post, Olivia has a birthday the day after Kayley's. So, after much convincing (only b/c he wasn't feeling very good), I got Nick to go. I actually went twice to Texas Roadhouse b/c the first time was to deliver a coupon that Jess could use (you know how we love coupons and we wanted to share the wealth...or the cheap). Then we visited and after much time on the phone, I got Nick to come, so I went back home to pick he and the girls up and we all went and had a fun dinner with them! I had to see if Jess had any plans of them singing to Olivia for her birthday, so Jess told our waitress and they came out with the saddle and some ice cream for both Kayley and Olivia. Olivia was the only brave one to get on the saddle...at least for them to sing to her. Cora got on the saddle for me to take a picture of her. She and Kayley are complete opposites in braveness it seems!! :) But, it was a fun night...our girls really do just adore Olivia and she is such a great cousin to them. It reminds me of how much she and Judson were my buddies when they were my girls' age. I remember them loving to ride in my "red car!" They used to get so excited about that! Judson loved me so much, he even asked me to marry him, he even bought me a ring, which I still have by the way! Then when I was getting married to Nick, JT had Judson tell me it was ok for me to marry Nick. It was so cute! We sure do love having the Carles so close to us now!
Oh and a funny thing from Edward when ordering his food. He was ordering his drink and asked for some "Hic"...he was at the end of the table and the waitress asked him to speak up, so he again said "Hic." No one could understand or hear what he wanted as he is a soft spoken boy anyway, so Jess asked him to point to what he wanted and he pointed to the "Hi-C" picture. Can't say I blame the boy...it does look like "Hic" to me if I've never read the word before! It was funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment