Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jesus Has "Maggots"


Ok...I'm not trying to be sac-religious (sp?)...but this is how it was said to her Daddy. Kayley was helping me put out our Christmas decorations the other day and I had my nativity scenes out on our buffet table. Of course the girls were beside themselves and kept trying to get Jesus down to play with Him, but they were really good at listening and leaving Baby Jesus in His bed. Anyway, as I started on other decorations, Kayley mentioned to me that Jesus was cold, so she went and got her magnet set of Book of Mormon stories and got two fire magnets to put in front of Jesus to keep Him warm. But, instead of calling them magnets, Kayley pronounces them as "maggots"...so when Daddy came home, Kayley told him Jesus had maggots. It was pretty cute and very sweet and thoughtful of Kayley to think of Jesus being warm.

1 comment:

John n Shannon said...

How adorable is she? Always the thoughtful one sharing her "maggots" with all - especially Jesus. Tell her I'm very proud of her and only wish I had "maggots" of my own. ;-)