Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Newlyweds!


Quentin and Natalie got married on August 9th, 2003 in the St. Louis Temple. It was a great ceremony with a lot of in depth knowledge given out by the sealer...although I know Quentin didn't enjoy all the questions on the most nerve-racking day to begin with, but as a bystander, I enjoyed being able to sit back and soak in all the knowledge! Then it was on to the pictures...and boy was it HOT! I remember how hot it was on our wedding which was also in August 5 years ago, but I think their wedding was hotter as there was no breeze for theirs! But, we endured, even with screaming kids. Then we all went to Chili's for a great lunch with the family. Then it was on to Columbia for the reception that evening at the Stake Center. It was really great to catch up with friends and family there...that's the part about weddings that I love! It was a great event and we are glad that Natalie is now an official part of our family!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Aww! Congrats Quentin!