Here is our garden for this summer for those of you wondering if I could be a green thumb!! :) We've been really impressed with the outcome of our crops. We have zucchini out of our ears (as you can see with the picture of the girls with one of the zucchini we grew) and lots of other plants. It's been fun! These pictures were actually taken about a month ago so our corn is about twice that high and has corn on it now!! :) Yeah! So, if you ever come to see us, we'll send you home with some goodies!!
10 months ago
1 comment:
Your so good!!
I did plant a garden and I have been babying it and I watch it everyday!
I have grown 3 tomatoes (of which 2 the birds ate) and we got 2 cucumbers. That is it! And I have had it since late April! UGH! I have been frustrated b/c I am trying! I don't think that I got my dad's green thumb! LOL!
So good job!
Post a Comment