I guess I will respond to this tag…sorry it has taken me so long. And sorry Jamie that I didn’t respond to your previous tag, I’ll just count this one as my tag for that too, if that’s ok!?! Here it goes…
JOYS:
1. Nick ~ Nick and I are so perfect for each other. We just can’t get over how well we mesh sometimes. However just like any couple, we do have our tiffs at times, but they are definitely outweighed by how well we fit together! I’m glad that we married each other.
2. Kayley & Cora ~ Kayley is my big 3 year old soon. She is so cute and so smart. She is constantly surprising us with how smart she is. She always wants an explanation for things. For example, oftentimes she asks me why we take naps and why we sleep…I guess she just wants to play all the time and never sleep. Cora is almost my big 1 year old soon. She is also so cute and so smart. She is quick to pick up on how to do things. She is very loving. She is always eager to give out kisses to you and pat you on the shoulder with a few love pats. I sure do love our girls and am so grateful for them. If and when we have more kids someday, I’m not sure if we could get any kids that were any cuter or smarter!
3. The rest of my family. Other than spending time with Nick and the girls, my favorite things to do is spend time with family, whether we go on small weekend trips to visit them or just chat on the phone with them. I love that my family and Nick’s family are so close. I think it’s really special.
FEARS:
1. June Bugs ~ I hate them. The way the buzz and run into you like they are idiots…what are they good for anyway?
2. Heights ~ You would never catch me jumping out of an airplane. It sometimes scares me to climb the ladder to get into our attic.
3. Loosing a loved one. I know that I would be able to see them again someday, but it sure is hard living without them until then.
GOALS:
1. To lessen the amount of tv our family watches. We like to veg!
2. To somehow find a way to get rid of our weeds in our yard once and for all!
3. To make a habit of a consistent workout schedule and learn to enjoy it.
OBSESSIONS:
1. T.V. – Considering my #1 above, I have to list this as an obsession that obviously needs to be lessened. But what is more fun than just sitting and vegging with your family!?
2. Cleaning my ears out with q-tips after I shower…I have to do it or it feels weird the rest of the day.
3. Craigslist. I have a routine that I go through each day of things I’m casually looking for to buy on craigslist. It’s sad, but hey…I do find good deals…it may just take a while! I love craigslist!
RANDOM FACTS:
1. My birth mark is actually in the exact same spot as my sister Jan’s, however it’s the opposite leg. Funny too that this sister is the one that my body shape/style is the most like.
2. I can spin on a knee board. It takes me a while to get the courage up to do it, but I can do it. I also can stay on a tube a lot better than Nick!! :)
3. When I was little I wanted to be a Veterinarian, but as I got older I realized that my allergies would take the best of me and shatter my dreams. Good thing I decided to be a mom instead!
Well, there you have it, a little bit more info about me that maybe you didn’t know beforehand! Now I get to tag others.
1. Stephanie
2. Mary
3. Katrina
Good luck girls!! :)
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment