Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day 2008

I realize that Memorial Day is come and gone almost by a month now. However, I'm just now getting around to getting some pics updated. Here are some fun pics of our fun weekend. We had the Carles over for a barbeque that Judson and Nick cooked for us. Then we headed to Union Station for the "Celebration at the Station." We met the Walkers there and enjoyed the music from the St. Louis Symphony and fireworks afterwards. I unfortunately did not get the best pictures as our hands were tied up between holding Kayley and Cora's ears. They had cannons there that they set off during the last song and that sent Cora into a tizzy! She basically screamed throughout the whole fireworks show. I tried nursing her after I thought the cannons were finished, but luckily Jessica saw that they were lighting up the cannons again so I took her off before I lost a body part from teeth. Anyway, other than that, it was a lot of fun and the weather was great!!

No comments: