Well Colton...I coulda told you that without even using that scientific meter thingy. ;-) Cora is Nick incarnate....poor thing. But she makes the features cuter than he ever could. Adorable pics of the girls by the way...glad to know Kayley ALMOST looks like you a little bit. Excited to see you guys next weekend - rumor has it there are garage sales in Michelle's neighborhood??
2 comments:
Well Colton...I coulda told you that without even using that scientific meter thingy. ;-) Cora is Nick incarnate....poor thing. But she makes the features cuter than he ever could. Adorable pics of the girls by the way...glad to know Kayley ALMOST looks like you a little bit. Excited to see you guys next weekend - rumor has it there are garage sales in Michelle's neighborhood??
If I was a betting woman I would have put this one a little more like 98% Nick and 2% Colton!
Post a Comment