Monday, August 27, 2007

Silver Dollar City

This year we all got Silver Dollar City Season Passes thanks to Arlaine's generous Christmas gift. We've had a blast using them, but I've missed out on some of the rides being pregnant with Cora. Well, now she's here and I've been able to go and ride the rides!! I was way excited, but VERY nervous. Anytime I ride rides I always think I'm going to be in that one seat that malfunctions...so I make sure that Arlaine or whoever is watching our kids knows who gets the kids when something happens to us...crazy I know!! You'd think if I was that worried I'd make sure that Nick and I rode at separate times, but I'm also too chicken to ride them without Nick. Oh well! So, we had lots of fun and Ashlyn and Kayley had fun riding the kiddie rides. We also got to go look at Gma and Gpa Bell's land that has been recently sold. This was the new sign put at the entrance to their house.

No comments: